'Thanks! I love this product because I am always on the go. Now I can fill out my forms using my laptop. My docs look so neat. Much better than handwritten.'
Create Savable PDF Form Online
- UPLOAD YOUR
- TYPE ANYWHERE
OR SIGN YOUR FORM
- PRINT, EMAIL, FAX,
- TRY IT
Using PDFfiller, you can save any PDF as a Word document, Excel spreadsheet or PowerPoint presentation, or save it as a PDF with different properties. Quite often we need to use word processing software to edit and customize our PDF documents before converting them back to the PDF format. When you’ve finished editing a PDF document in PDFfiller’s editor, you can convert it to the .docx format. Click Done and select Save As.
Click on the Word icon.
Open the document in Word or any other program supporting the .docx format for further editing.
If you need to make any calculations using figures contained in a PDF document, you can convert it to an Excel spreadsheet. Using our online PDF converter, you can save yourself a lot of time because you don’t have to create huge tables and manually populate them with numbers.
While your PDF document is still open in the editor, click Done and select Save As.
Then, select the Excel icon.
Open the document with any program supporting the .xlsx format and make any calculations you need.
Sometimes we need to make PowerPoint presentations using information contained in PDF files. In this situation, PDFfiller’s online PDF converter can be very helpful.
To save your PDF document as a .pptx file click Done and select Save As while the document is open in the editor.
Then, select the PowerPoint icon.
Open the presentation with any program supporting the .pptx format for further editing.
You can download any PDF document to your local drive. After you’ve finished editing the document, click Done and select Save As.
Then, click on the PDF icon.
In the window that will open next, select the pages you need to save.
Click Settings if you want to change properties of the document, this will open the Settings dialog window. You can save your document as a native PDF and protect it with a password. Make your choice and click OK.
Click SAVE AS in the top right corner.
In the next dialog box, enter a password and press the Apply button.
Finally, click OK and select the folder in which you’d like to save the file.
If you want to save your document as an image PDF, select the respective option in the Settings dialog window. You will be able to change the orientation of pages, paper size and quality of the document.
To learn more about converting PDF to Word, Excel or PowerPoint, watch the following video:
When you use PDFfiller to revise PDFs, you create legible, professional-looking documents. And even better, you save yourself a lot of time! If you like being able to revise PDFs online, you might be interested in a whole lot of other great features that PDFfiller has to offer. Some of these include creating templates, making copies of documents, converting PDF documents to Word, Excel or PowerPoint formats. Check out these tutorials to see the other great things that PDFfiller can do for you.
What our customers say about PDFfiller
'PDFfiller replaced a scanner, a fax machine, and a filing cabinet. My office is on its way to paperless bliss.'
'I love filling out IRS forms online with PDFfiller. I recommend this product for any business.'
General Questions About Creating Savable PDFs Online
Video: Print, Save, Email & Fax Your Documents Using PDFfiller
Video: How to Save a PDF after Editing Online Using PDFfiller
How many documents can I save online in My Account?
You can save unlimited number of documents in your PDFfiller account.
How do I save my documents on the cloud with PDFfiller.com?
Once your PDF file is uploaded to PDFfiller.com, it is saved and stored online on the cloud in your PDFfiller.com account. You can access the documents in "My Forms" page. You can also organize your documents into folders in "My Forms" page.
How do I access my documents?
Your documents are accessible anytime from anywhere using any device connected to the internet. You can use a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. Simply Login and go to "My Forms" page to Fill, Edit, Sign, Share, Print, and Fax or do anything else with the documents in your account.
Can I save documents on my computer?
Yes. You can save your documents by clicking the "Save as PDF" button in either the "My Forms" page or immediately after you are done editing in the Editor. You can also download the original, unedited document to your computer.
What are Folders?
Folders are used to help user organize and sort their documents.
- How do I add, delete, and rename Folders?To add a new folder, click on the "Add New Folder" button. To rename or delete a folder, please use corresponding buttons on top of the folders. When a folder is deleted, all the documents from that folder will be moved to the Unsorted folder. You can have a maximum of 12 folders per account.
- How do I move documents between Folders?Use drag and drop to move a single document to another folder. If you would like to move multiple documents or forms, please select the applicable document using the check boxes next to them and click on the move arrow located on the right hand side of the desired folder.
- Where can I access my documents from?You can access your documents on PDFfiller.com from any device, anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection.
- How can I email a document into my account?Upon creating a PDFfiller.com account you are automatically assigned a PDFfiller.com email address. You can find this email address either on the right hand side of the "My Account" page or in the InBox tab in the "My Forms" page. Send an email to your PDFfiller.com email address with the documents attached. You will receive email notifications when the documents are successfully added to your account. You can find the emailed in forms in the InBox tab in the "My Forms" Page.
- How do I add, delete, and rename Folders?